THE ONLY ALOPECIA SOLUTION
Natural Results For Alopecia Sufferers
Alopecia is an autoimmune condition where your immune system attacks the hair follicles causing the hair to fall out suddenly, with no previous warning. There are different types of alopecia, causing different types of hair loss. With some types its just patches that come and go and with others you can lose all you hair.
With scalp micropigmentation we can treat the balding patches or we can treat the whole scalp. We use a micro needle to implant micro dots into the scalp replicating hair follicles. SMP unfortunately isn’t a cure but it is the best hair loss solution.Book today
ALL TYPES OF ALOPECIA
From Areata To Totalis, SMP Can Help!
Here are a few types of alopecia, we can help with all.
- Alopecia areata is when you have one or more coin-sized patches. This type may convert into either alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis, but most commonly it remains patchy.
- Diffuse alopecia areata results in sudden and unexpected thinning of the hair all over the scalp. It can be hard to diagnose because it looks a lot like other forms of hair loss such as telogen effluvium or male or female pattern hair loss.
- Ophiasis alopecia areata has a unique pattern of hair loss, which includes the sides and lower back of the scalp in the shape of a band. It can be more difficult to treat, because it does not respond as quickly to medication.
- Alopecia totalis results in hair loss across the entire scalp.
- Alopecia universalis is more advanced than alopecia totalis. This type results in hair loss across the entire scalp, face and the rest of the body.